Your Satisfaction Is Literally Guaranteed* By Our Ten Step Approach. Here's How We Do It:
1. INITIAL MEETING - Your input is vital to us. We listen to you very carefully to learn all about your proposed project. Once we understand your approximate budget, we survey the premises, take measurements and provide you with general and product information.
2. PROJECT GOALS - We will propose various approaches, including cost-effective alternatives that you may not have considered.
3. BUDGET - Our thoughtful and cost-effective estimates are totally free of obligation and are always custom-tailored to your specific needs.
4. PRODUCT SELECTION - We always recommend the best window, roofing and siding products available within your budget. There is really no guesswork involved, because we know which manufacturers will 'deliver the goods'.
5. BIDDING - Our professional consultants will 'level the playing field' for you. We can analyze and evaluate all competitor's estimates you may have in a straight-forward manor and share our thought's with you.
6. SPECIFICATIONS - We create detailed, uniform specifications to ensure the best possible outcome. This should also help prevent a costly misunderstanding.
7. CONTRACTS - Our no-nonsense, user-friendly contract and related documents are specifically designed to protect your interest and ensure "you get what you pay for". We always include our 'incremental payment' clause, which is tied directly to the progress of the job.
8. PROJECT MANAGEMENT - We will organize, schedule and execute your project from start to finish to ensure the optimum results. This will save you time, money, energy and needless headaches.
9. THE INSPECTION PHASE - A thorough clean up of the site is performed, and we carefully inspect every aspect of the finished project. However, you can be confident that the job isn't done until you say it is. Once we receive your approval, a completion certificate is issued. 10. David Fabbo's 12 YR NO NON-SENSE LABOR GUARANTEE* GOES WAY BEYOND THE MANUFACTURER. IT PROTECTS YOU FOR 12 FULL YEARS. AND AMAZINGLY, IT’S FREE OF CHARGE. In this day and age when so many people are trying to sell you an extended warranty, We simply gives you ours. Why? Because we believe that the quality of construction and materials he provides will more than live up to the manufacturer’s promises.
*See all the details in our "Guarantee" section of this web site, or ask one of our representatives for more information.
Contact Us Today
At David Fabbo can meet all your home improvement needs. No job is too large or too small. Call us at 877-322-2699 or 908-212-1249 to set up a meeting and get an estimate for your job. Or email us by clicking on this link: Home Improvement Estimate
General Contractor & Project Management - Real Estate Development - Mortgage Financing - Commercial, Industrial & Residential