I.E. Remodeling Solutions a Division of David Fabbo
General Contractor - Lic # Vh 02190800 - 1-877-322-2699
Certainteed Replacement Windows
• Were pioneered in 1979 — no one in the country has been in the vinyl window business longer.
• Are the first choice of remodeling contractors and are the leading vinyl window for new construction.
• Are offered with exclusive Thermaflect® Low "E" glass that has the best U- and R-values of any double-glazed system available today — keeps homes cooler in summer, warmer in winter, and blocks 84% of UV rays.
• Are supplied by a network of local distributors/dealers to assure fast delivery, responsive service, and reliable support
Features and Benefits
Thermal Efficiency, Performance and Style
Make CertainTeed windows the clear leader in value.
There are hundreds of vinyl window brands on the market today —but they're not all created equal. Many ordinary vinyl windows are designed only for low cost, not for value. The following chart puts it into perspective:
Best value solution
Low cost solution
Sash & Frame
Robust double-walled profiles
Glass spacer technology
New (warm edge with low-conductance)
Old fashioned (aluminum with high conductance)
Significantly exceeds industry standards
Meets industry standards
Constant-force, stainless steel
Block and tackle or spiral
Custom-designed: color-matched to vinyl profiles
Off-the-shelf; color does not match vinyl profiles
Engineered for a balance of traditional looks and functionality
Engineered for functionality
10 to 20 years
CertainTeed windows are designed for value first — the best combination of style, thermal efficiency, and lasting performance at a competitive price.
The wide array of product lines meet the needs for replacement, remodeling, and new construction with different combinations of features. But always with the same high quality.The value that CertainTeed builds into every window has helped make it the vinyl brand most used by building professionals across the country.
Proven features to optimize thermal efficiency. • Double-pane insulating glass: 3/4" glazing system with low-conductance spacer for maximum thermal efficiency and reduction of condensation. •Thermaflect® glazing system: This system includes CertainTeed’s proprietary Thermaflect Low “E” glass, low-conductance spacer and argon gas and meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines in every region of the country. • Proven engineering: Fully fusion-welded sash and frame, double weatherstripping, and integral glazing resist air and water infiltration and exceed industry standards set by AAMA/WDMA.
• Mullion Systems: Combination windows can be joined at the factory with CertainTeed’s exclusive structural mullion system. • Constant-force balance system: 3/4” stainless steel coil for easy operation. No sagging. No adjustments. • Tilt-in sashes: For easy cleaning from inside.
• Replacement windows are custom built: For a perfect fit. • Color-matched vinyl and hardware: White or tan vinyl with matching hardware for clean lines and aesthetic appeal.
• Colors: White or tan. • Sculptured or flat grids between the glass: For a traditional look with easy cleaning. • Prism Grids: For added decorative appeal (not available in all areas). • Glazing: Clear, tinted, tempered, obscure glass.
At David Fabbo can meet all your home improvement needs. No job is too large or too small. Call us at 877-322-2699 or 908-212-1249 to set up a meeting and get an estimate for your job. Or email us by clicking on this link: Home Improvement Estimate
General Contractor & Project Management - Real Estate Development - Mortgage Financing - Commercial, Industrial & Residential